Saturday, February 9, 2013

day 25: extrovert

I don't know why, but being outside on a giant playground and around like-minded individuals puts a necessary pep in my step. The jury is out, and the verdict is: I just might be an extrovert. 

The truth is I am blessed to have people in my life who can slap sense into me with gentleness, and thankful for the ears to hear it after many years of important truths falling on deaf ears. Mainly from my parents... the teen years are a sad but necessary evil. The journey, or the process... we have to go through it. 

Don't let anyone tell you that your dreams aren't important or achievable. Please, I beg you, don't ever stop dreaming or searching for the truth. Holding on to this with locked fists. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the parents!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.