Playing catch-up this morning on conversation with my man as well as photography orders from clients back in Switzerland. Generally speaking, these are the kinds of days like to stay in my pajamas and not brush my teeth till 2:00 PM or so. For whatever reason, I am more efficient in my pajamas. Maybe it's the loveliness of an elastic band.
My writing is suffering a bit this week because of a lack of discipline on my part. Many times in the past few days I have fallen victim to what I like to call a "sensory overload"which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's pretty great to have all your senses stimulated when in a new place, but in these moments a big fat deterrent to writing is the fact that my memory can't take it in. I'm always thinking, "man, I need to write this down or I'm going to forget it" and then I don't, so then I do.
Going to have to work on a solution to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment