Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Noticed Something

Since it's been almost three months since my last post, it's probably not a good idea to try and fill in the gaps after so much time. It's sad, really, that I didn't keep a better account, but for every season there's a reason and a purpose and I didn't work hard enough to keep up with it this time.

In the near future, next Saturday to be exact, filming for "October Baby" will begin and I fully intend on writing down my experiences on a daily basis. Maybe This will of course depend on who lets me borrow their computer.

Gabriel is sitting next to me and we are watching "Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny". He leaves to go back to Switzerland on Tuesday and I am already sad.

Movies on TV are going to ruin my life.

It's strange how priorities shift so dramatically when I'm in the US. It's also strange how often I am invited to lunch.

2 comments:

my name is elizabeth said...

yes. the lunch thing.

Sarah W K said...

i eat so much Lunch when i'm in Dothan.