Lately been acquiring a stiff neck and a sore back from sitting at the computer, so I think it's time to buy an ergonomically correct chair. Oh, how I am not looking forward to dropping $200 on a chair! I have learned how to massage my own shoulders and neck after googling it, which is a convenient thing to know... and necessary. I listen to the glorious sounds of Thomas Newman all day and dream about making an album while I'm designing forms for insurance companies. Status update: I'd rather update on here than on facebook although no one reads this.
I used Gabriel as my guinea pig for a photo shoot last week. We trekked up a hill to catch the sun set and I used his hands to hold a pile of dirt for a concept on cultivation and taking back the land. I bet he can put that on his modeling resume' now... it was a tough job. G is such a willing soul. You'll find his arms and hands and fingers and maybe even the back of his head in many of my designs. Here are some of the "behind the scenes" shots.




4 comments:
Beautiful photos! What information did you find about giving yourself a neck massage? I also get a stiff neck and shoulders from sitting at a computer all day but right now it's a massive knot that I managed to develop from sleeping on it wrong that I can't get rid of.
And yes, people read this :)
just an fyi.... I read your updates ;) so its actually more likely that I will see THIS update rather than your facebook one :) happy shooting!
i read it! and i love it! keep it up.
what a beautiful field! have you gotten a job now?
Post a Comment