Monday, September 6, 2010

blank

It's official. My mind has run dry and I can't think of anything interesting to say at the moment. But I know I need to write an update so I will attempt now.

Shooting begins again in the morning, bright and early, and I'm ready. After having the entire Labor Day weekend to sit around the pool and shop the fancy Summit stores (at which I spent three days to find nothing but a scarf and a hat for my Swiss winter) it's time to get back into the groove of filming.

I will be working with the somewhat well-known Jasmine Guy (that is if you watched the show that came on after the Cosby Show called, "A Different World" because she was the lead actress) in an intense emotional scene that includes dialog about my character's mother's attempted abortion. I'll also be pulled in an '82 Camero on the back of a process trailer for a scene with Jason which should be fun.

It's coming together people.

1 comment:

Sarah W K said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product.